My little man has turned FOUR!
We had a fabulous weekend celebrating his 4 years of LIFE!
I don't take a single day for granted that my boys are alive and with us. I really don't.
This little guy has already had 4 surgeries in his short life. And he had all 4 surgeries before he was 2.5! He is NO wimp! He was born with a birth defect called epispadius. It has been corrected...However, there are still some incontinent issues with his bladder that may involve a future surgery of his bladder, but we are not sure yet.
BUT, he is the most healthy, perfect little boy. We are so blessed.
I am the Mother of the most sweetest boys (including the hunk next to me):
Thank you Lord for another day with my family! Please continue to give us YOUR PEACE as we remain hopeful for our daughter, Selah, coming home. We know that it is because of YOU in our lives that we are able to stay sane without one of our children. Amen.



11 comments:
I have been wondering and thinking and praying for you all. I am grateful to hear that God is giving a peace.
Happy Birthday to your little man.
cris
Happy Birthday Gage! He is the cutest!! Still praying for you guys all of the time and loved to hear about the peace you are feeling!! You are an amazing family! Love you!!
Love,
Lindsey Kaiser
Hi Greta and Happy Birthday Gage! You are in our thoughts often. We will be praying for your court date and for continued peace.
Love and Blessings to you and your family,
Janie
Wow Greta -I can't believe how big Gage got! I remember when he was 1 yrs old in MMO! What a little cutie! I think about you guys often and check your blog for updates on Selah! I will continue to pray for your little girl to come home. God Bless your family!
Missy Scully
Happy Birthday..Gage...and we are definitely praying for your miracle. What a great looking family the four of you are!!!
Beckie
Happy Birthday, Gage!! Our boys are so close in age - 4 has been fun so far ;) Hugs & Prayers!
wow!! My baby girl Brooklyn will be four on Sat... Gage and Brook are very close in age... just a few days... way awesome!!
Happy birthday Gage!!
Please know that your family and Selah are in our prayers daily...
Love In Christ,
Lanetta
Happy birthday gage! Great family picture, what cute boys!!
Hope you are all having a great summer and too busy and happy to post. But know you've got another one who thinks of and prays for you all and Selah whenever I think of it (which is often). Hope you can post again soon, even if just a wee update. Many blessings!
Shan on Colorado
Hi Greta,
I check your blog often for updates. I think of your family often and hope to hear some good news soon.
Love, Carolyn
Hi! That's a difficult time for Ukraine. Everyone has a chance to help its children by just going to the link https://hopenowusa.org
Thank you!
Post a Comment