Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Camping

Our family taking a "much needed" break from the real world and camping at Alexander Springs on April 18-20, 2008!
Our silly pose....
I love that Seth did spiderman web fingers as his "silly" pose!
Canoeing together

2 comments:

Thad and Ann said...

Looks like you had fun, I commend you for camping. We don't "do" camping. :) Both of us have never gotten into that at all, we like home to much. :)

Heckert's Highway said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I'm jealous and wish we had warm enough weather to get a tan now!! I'm not sure that we are going to get to go camping this year. Maybe some time in Aug. but I'm not counting on it. We only have about two and a half months before it gets cold again around here. Have fun in the sunshine:O) Love ya, Jenn