Friday, May 23, 2008

18 months today!

Today is Selah's 18 month day!

We were blessed with pictures of Selah yesterday....it was bittersweet to see her. I loved seeing her sweet face, but also "ached" to hold her in my arms. She looks a little older, but not as much as I thought she would look, so that was good. She seems to have a little tan on her face and her hair is a touch lighter- like she has been going outside.

We have no news on when we will be returning, but, hopefully we will soon.

PLEASE don't stop praying for us!!!!!

4 comments:

Dave and Vicky said...

We are...
She will be home!!!

Love you all,
Vic and Dave

Kim said...

We will never stop!

~ Kim and the boys

crispy said...

Please know that I was praying for you and your little one this morning. I haven't stopped praying. I am on this journey with you.

((hugs))

Aaron and Julie said...

We won't stop praying until she is home - and then our prayer can turn to praise!!