Saturday, May 3, 2008

Disney World!!!



We went to Disney World's Magic Kingdom for the first time with the boys and we were surprised as to how much fun we had! We are not theme park lovers, mainly because of the cost, the crowds, the heat, the lines, etc.... But we had an awesome time!

We used it as part of Gage's celebration weekend for his birthday. He even got in FREE because he was a couple days shy of 3!

We rode ALL the rides with the boys! I kept thinking how I couldn't believe that we could ride adult rides with BOTH boys! That shows how much my boys are growing up! 

We met up with the Definos. We met them in the parking lot and you can see the happy reunion between Seth and Kaelyn. Kaelyn calls Seth her "prince". So she as in heaven having him and her castle all in the same place?!?!

Then we met up with another adoptive family, Kim, and her family. They were down on business and I spotted her from the Flying Dumbo ride! It was like meeting up with an old friend, even though we had never met in person. You really get close to cyber friends! :)

Shane and I were pleasantly surprised as to how much fun we had! We have two more days on our passes, so we might hit Animal Kingdom next- anyone wanna join???? :)

4 comments:

crispy said...

Ohhh...we are still tired from going this week. It is a magical place.

So glad you had fun.

Cris

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

How long do you have on your passes? We are wanting to go to Animal Kingdom this summer, if we can squeeze it in. Tom has a heavy school load, and I just have work this summer, so we are unsure Let me know. Happy Birthday to all! My dad's birthday was Thursday too. Take care,

In our Prayers, Tom and Chae

Anonymous said...

Are you hooked? I knew Seth & Gage would love it, but I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time too! Let's plan a Disney date...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day and how wonderful that you got to meet Kim too.