More delays, more postponements.......(can't be very specific on here, but its too complicated to type anyway)
We might know more in a couple of weeks.
We know that God is in control and that His timing is perfect and beyond what we can ever imagine in our little earthly lives. BUT, it sure doesn't mean it comes without tears, frustrations, disappointments, and a saddened spirit. BUT, we keep hanging on to His truth, His love, His comfort, and His timing.



3 comments:
Yes and on top of the heart pounding, you want to vomit! Every time I saw AGCI during both adoptions I felt some degree of what you are talking about. (Obviously not to the same degree as you).
Greta, you are an example to all of us. Your faith is indestructible and is an inspiration to me daily. I do not know how you do it. Your family is a testament to how we all should put our lives in Gods hands and have complete trust in His will. So much easier said than done for some of us, but your constant reminder is incredible.
I wish I could do more for you but please know that you are in our prayers every day. Every day!
Love,
Kim
Praying.. praying.. praying for you.... just remember that when you wonder... He is there.. I know you know it... I so wish I could do something to make it happen NOW... but, as Kim said... we are praying.. we are lifting you guys up everyday in prayers....
All our love..
Lanetta
The one who calls you is faithful, and HE WILL DO IT!!!!!!!
I can just imagine the feeling in the pit of your stomach that makes you feel sick and excited all at the same time.
Sorry...still praying and clinging to truth for you.
love you!!
Cris
Post a Comment