Friday, July 4, 2008

Much better

Well, after a few days of being SO down....my spirits are up again. I was talking with God and we had been having some very real talks.... mostly me being very angry. I was not wanting to let Him give me His peace this time, because I am just tired of the roller coaster of emotions this process has given me. But, yesterday I came to the bottom line- that its going to require me to choose which way I would rather live- in the dumps or with joy.  I chose joy and the incredibly Compassionate Father we have showed me once again His tender heart. :)

I have realized that I am being blessed with joy. I am waiting on the Lord and He is blessing me for it. "Those who wait upon the Lord will be blessed".... yeah this verse is ringing in a whole new light for me these days.

Bottom line- God has a plan....this has NOT come by surprise to Him.....In the end, God will win and the wicked will lose..... We do not have to be anxious when we KNOW we are in His Will.

At least I am becoming a little more aware of the fact that I will continue having the bad days, but I have noticed they are not lasting as long as they used to. And God is there the whole time....He was actually irritating me this week because He wouldn't leave me alone..... I was just so mad that I wanted Him to leave me alone.  But I am so happy He didn't, and that He never does!

2 comments:

crispy said...

I am so sorry that is has taken this long and it has been this hard. I wish that the whole thing would just end and that your little one was home with you.

I am SOOOOOO proud of you and the TRUTH from God's word that you are filling with your life. You are a blessing and God is refining you to be who He wants you to be.

Love you sweetie and I am praying.

Cris

Dave and Vicky said...

Joy is way better than living in the blah world of being down in the dumps. It's so hard to realize this when you are in the midst of such a painful situation. I always read Philippians to remind about what Paul wrote when he was in jail... how joyful he was.
luv u