"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
it is about learning to dance in the rain."
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!! AMEN" Ephesians 3:20-21
4 comments:
This is a great quote :)
Praying for you all - day in & day out.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this quote!!!!
I love and miss you, Greta!! Hope and pray for you, SO often. Especially over here, I think of what a struggle it must be for you. I know you're a true witness to many people. Keep your faith, and dance in the rain!!!!
Words of wisdom well said. You go, Keith!!!
I like the idea of dancing in a warm rain, but this one is an icy freezing one, no matter, we just still have to dance. What a great quote, I needed to hear that right now. I'll dance with you sis...
I love you,
Jenn
Post a Comment