PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
NEED PRAYERS NOW!!!
We need your prayers now more than ever....I can't say what is going on right now. But, please PRAY....the battle may have just begun, but this could possibly end it positively. Once i can say, i will. But, know the only reason we have to not say right now is to protect our case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Consider it DONE. Ive
We are praying for sure. Father bring Selah into Greta and Shane's arms forever. Move as only YOU can move to bring about this miracle. Amen.
Father we pray that you work in mighty ways in these next few days for Shane and Greta and Selah. With the full armor of God, we pray that they are covered by Your protecting grace and mercy. We pray that they are able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. We know that our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers and powers of the world forces. Yet we also know that You have OVERCOME the world.
Protect them and Selah and let Your name be glorified in all during this trial.
In the name of Jesus.
Please know that we will be praying. Father, thank you for the beautiful fruit that Only You could have brought through this long hard trial. I pray that You go before them right now and make a way where in the past there has been no way. Strengthen them to fight and to continue to believe in Your mighty hand. You say you will go before us and fight. You also say that no weapon formed against us will prosper. So we just claim those promises in Jesus' name and we thank You ahead of time for the amazing things that you are about to do!!! God you are amazing and we just thank You for carrying our friends through this trial straight to their daughter!!!
We love you! Jenn
Doing it now!
Kim
I had a little alone time today and walked to the beach... and prayed for ya'll the whole way there! A good mile of prayer. Love youuuuuuuuuuu
Praying right now for a miracle.
Prayers gone up!
Prayers have gone up! Father, we pray that you would move on behalf of Selah Grace. Bind Satan! Lord we know you love this little girl. Please bring her home. Amen
Lord Jesus, You hear Your people when they call to You for help. You rescue them from all their troubles. You are close to the brokenhearted; You rescue those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous face many troubles, but You rescue them from each and every one! We pray to you, Jesus, and wait expectantly for Your answer. Please, make this family radiant with joy! Jamie
Praying for you Greta, every time I think of you.
Father, oh Father, we know this situation is not too difficult for You. And it is not a surprise to You. Lord, You know how it's all going to work out - and when.
I'm asking You now to show Your power and authority. Please. Please, Lord, move in the judge to grant this adoption. Please bring Selah home with Shane and Greta!
I pray in the Name of Jesus.
Amen and amen.
Greta, you were on my mind frequently yesterday, and I was praying. Now I know why.
Keep holding onto Him!
Love you,
Karen
as Michelle said, I also pray for you each time I think of you... which throughout any given day is many many times. :)
Love,
Teresa and Sophia
Post a Comment