Thursday, November 20, 2008

prayer

I have a HUGE request to ask of you: Could you take a minute to say a prayer tonight (Thursday night around 8-9pm). Our verdict is scheduled for tonight at 9pm our time. We have been given an indication of a slight chance of some good news. But, of course, it is very slim still.

I would faint if we got a positive verdict. But, there is a little glimmer of hope after hearing that some things have been happening even since we left. Of course, it could still be negative. And if it is, we are in for a very long appeal process with an unknown end result.

If you wouldn't mind saying one more prayer for us tonight, it would be great.

I will update you as soon as I know the result tomorrow.

8 comments:

crispy said...

Praying with you...and trusting in our almighty God.

Heckert's Highway said...

We'll be praying for you tonight!!! Small group is coming over and I'll have them pray with us too!!
Love you,
jenn

Anonymous said...

Praying for a great outcome.
Julie

Anonymous said...

I glad you are home safe and sound. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and I have not given up hope for a hsppy ending.

Teresa said...

Been praying; waiting to hear more. Love you,
Teresa

Gail said...

So glad you're home safe & sound. Of course I will continue praying for you guys!! Love you, Gail

Our Family of Bloggers said...

I've been following along on your journey (mostly silently for a while.)You are ALL definitely in our thoughts and prayers!!! Lots of good wishes and positive thoughts coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Praying that today brought a miracle for all of you. I know the Lord is there in all of this even when He feels so far. Love and prayers.
Beckie