We just got news that we have an appeal date set for
December 24th! The good news is that it came MUCH earlier than anyone anticipated, so that will bring us one step closer to
eventually bringing our daughter home. But, the bad news, is we are all pretty certain it will be a denial, because all the other families in our situation have already been through this part and have been denied. However, it brings us closer to getting to the Supreme Court. You have to go through all the "steps" in order to get to the Supreme Court, and this is one step closer....so in that we are thankful!!!!
I am trying to not even think that there could be hope in a positive on Dec 24th because the chances are extremely slim, but there is still that little part of me that wonders, "what if?"!!!
Oh and this isn't something we have to attend...it is all done without us. :)
11 comments:
Great news on your court date! I'm praying. Love you guys.
Sometimes you have to go through all the steps. I am glad that there continues to be hope in God. He is faithful.
Praying for your Christmas miracle.
That last one was me...Chuck is home and we are sharing my laptop.
Praise God that it was scheduled so early!!! I'll continue to pray for your family and for your sweet little Selah girl!!!
Love you lots!! Jenn
Glad to hear that your appeal date is coming. Will pray for the miracle of Christ to touch this situation for you. Your faith continues to be a testimony to me. Thank you for your trust and honesty with the Lord.
Prayers for Selah's adoption completion and strength for you all.
Beckie
This is good news, indeed!
And I don't care how slim the chances are, I am praying for a positive - trusting that in God's perfect timing, He'll deliver it!
Love you,
Karen
WOW - that is fantastic news! Congratulations! We will be praying for a Christmas miracle!
Kim
Glad the appeals process is moving along faster than expected. I am with you on wondering 'what if' :) You guys are held in constant hugs & prayers!!
There will always be "what if's" but hopefully this is GOD's way of giving you and your family your Christmas miracle.
Guys, just wanted you to know we're with you every step of the way. You are very strong, God continues to be with you, and because of these things, Selah will be very lucky when she arrives home.
Praying and believing!
TEAM Cummins
Post a Comment