Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


One of our traditions is that boys can open their new pj's on Christmas Eve and wear them to bed.....they were so excited to get Star Wars pj's.... :)

Our Christmas Eve service was SO nice. We had it out on a large farm and it was beautiful under the canopy of stars....


Merry Christmas!!!! :)


** We still don't know how the appeal court date went...still waiting to hear word from my agency. - I will post on here once I know something. Thanks for the prayers. ***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Greta! Your family picture is wonderful, the boys look too cute in their Star Wars Pj's! I'm praying for a message from the court on your appeal- hopefully you will post good news soon! Hope you enjoyed your christmas!

Greta Blanton said...

I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. I pray for wonderful news soon!

crispy said...

Merry Christmas...I was wondering if you had news. I am sure the wait is getting hard. Still praying for your family.

Cris and Chuck

The Radcliffe Family said...

I keep hoping for a Christmas Miracle, or a wonderful New Years gift
Jeanne