The verdict came in and the judge has given us a NEGATIVE verdict.
He had a LIST of reasons to deny us and the entire list was untrue. Our facilitators in Kaz have already drafted up a claim letter stating how each reason is false and they then stated the truth next to each reason.
This is so frustrating, to say the least. We don't understand the "whys". But, we CHOOSE to keep trusting God, even though its really hard sometimes.
The appeal process officially started today. And we are in for a LONG road AGAIN. I don't understand why we are being kept from our daughter. I just know that she is getting older without her family.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I loooooooooove you.
Oh Greta, I am soooo sorry! I have been thinking about you so much and will continue to pray for you guys!!
Love,
Lindsey Kaiser
Oh Greta! I'm so sorry! It seems so unfair that you have to go through all of this. You guys are wonderful parents- why are they trying so hard to make it so difficult for you? You guys remain in my prayers!
Love~
Summer- MOPS
Oh wow, I am so sorry. Words can not express. Just know that I'm thinking of all of you and praying for you guys.
Don't lose hope. I know this is so hard, but I am so proud of you, greta. I love you. Rachel
I'm so very sorry my friend!! My heart just breaks for you! I so wish I could do more, but I promise that I will continue to pray for you and for the day that Selah can come home to your family. "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful." Heb 10:23 God will hold you during this time, and we all will contiue to pray. I love you, Jenn
I'm so sorry Greta. I don't know what else to say. I'll be praying for you.
Ann
I am so sorry! It is unfair. There is no other way around it. But this we know, God is seaking his glory. I'll keep praying.
Again, I am so sorry. I can only imagine your heart just breaking. I am still praying and hoping. And that this judge will be fair.
This is very sad news. I am so sorry. I'll continue to pray for you.
Andrea in NH
Post a Comment